we are in st.george again because Chase is bow hunting. Shaylee is going through the 'Phase' where she wants to be held all the time. So she's happy when I'm holding her and fussy when I lay her down.
Darcee, she is so cute! Kenadi is the same way, she likes to be held! We had so much fun the other night, we need to get together more often! Your page looks cute!
We have been married for almost 6 years now. And We have a 3 year old girl named Shaylee, and a 2 month old baby boy named Rowdy. We bought our first home 5 years ago in Beaver. SORRY we don't bleed BLUE yet, like our friends think we need to. Chase is working for UDOT and breaks horses. And I am thankful to be stay at home mom!
2 comments:
that is a crappy stage!.. atleast you know your wanted right?! ha.. by the way.. NICE SHIRT!
Darcee, she is so cute! Kenadi is the same way, she likes to be held! We had so much fun the other night, we need to get together more often! Your page looks cute!
Post a Comment