Shaylee got a new toy and she loves it! She is kind of coming down with the cold that I had last week! So I'm feeling bad for her
We finally got a car today! It's a Saturn Ion. I'm excited, finally we have something that gets good gas milege!!!
Chase Darcee Shaylee & Rowdy
3 comments:
Gracie had a toy like that and she loved it too! They are so nice to have. I love the car and it sounds like you got a good deal!
CUTE CAR! I LOVE IT!.. im so glad you guys finally found something!! your blog is lookin good! keep it up! :)
Hi Darcee! I love "seeing" and reading about what's going on in everyones lives.. it's fun huh Ü Your little girl is so cute Ü Who do you think she looks more like?? I see both of you in her but more you! SO cute!!
Post a Comment