On friday we took a ride up indian creek for the day. We went fishing for a minute up there and I caught one fish. Since winter will be around the corner we decided we better get all the fishing in that we can. I love fall but I hate winter and the snow! Snow means long days for Chase in the plower, which he is not looking forward to.



3 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having fun! Shaylee is so dang cute! Is she getting closer to sitting up and crawling? Kenadi is crawling all over the place! We need to get together again! Hope you guys are doing good!
I love the pics, looks like fun. I think the one with Chase and Shaylee in the leaves is so cute!
how fun! the leaves are beautiful!! i love fall and i love winter but i havent had tp live in snow! i dont know how much i would love it then!
Post a Comment