Saturday, October 18, 2008
HuNtInG!
Well we are back in St.George this weekend (Me and Shaylee). Because It's the DEER HUNT!! Chase went with his brothers and dad somewhere in Monroe. I talked to him and he hasn't seen one deer yet! And on top off all that he has a pretty bad cold. SO Shaylee and I have been hanging out down here with my mom this weekend, I gave my mom a haircut today and we've just kind of had a LAZY day. Which everyone needs now and then. I will probably stay until tuesday because my brother is suppose to be closing on his house on Monday. And we have alot of stuff to do in his new house (shower curtains, rugs, bedding, arranging furniture, ect. ect.) all the stuff MEN have no clue what there doing with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment