Saturday, November 22, 2008

Grandma's House!

We are at Grandma's again, we came on Tuesday and will be leaving either tonight or tomarrow. We celebrated Chase's birthday on Thursday with my family and then on Friday in Mesquite with our Friends. We had alot of fun eating at the buffet and me blowing like 30 dollars! And then CHASE had fun bowling since he doesn't gamble. It was the first time I had been to mesquite since I turned 21, SO my ID got checked a few times!





2 comments:

Hollie said...

Darcee!!!!! Hey stranger. So random but I happened to see your blog of someone else's and got excited because I haven't ever seen your cute cute baby. She is adorable! You guys look so happy and I'm excited to see how things are going for you. My blog is private so I'll have to get your email address and add you.
-Hollie (LeFevre) Lee

The Gleave's said...

Hollie- It's so good to hear from you. If you see this add me to your blog my e-mail is darcee_g21@yahoo.com.