On November 1st we went out lookin for a bear! No such luck. We had fun tho and cooked some hot dogs. My dad and mom were in Beaver because they were there the night before for Halloween! So they came along and had fun too.Shaylee has been to one bear tree since she was born. She liked looking at all the barking dogs, but had NO idea there was a bear in the tree above her.



5 comments:
ok shaylees little camp chair is freakin cute.. and shes just chillin in it ha
its good to see your doing some blogging again!!! LOL JK! I love the new elmo too we go to that isle every time we go to the store. I'm hoping it will go on sale on Black Friday. I am Making Zach go shopping with me. So if they are on sale if you want I will try and wrestle one for ya!
I can't believe how big Shaylee is. Time goes by too fast. Your family is darling. Your killing me with the bear thing. I like to pretend that there aren't any bears around here.
Mini
Your blog is so cute You can tell i'm a beginner but its fun anyways
hey how are ya. shaylee looks so big sitting there playing on the floor she is so cute. It looked like you guys had fun bear hunting jex and shaylee look cute all bundeld up. so your in st goerge fight now i bet its way nice down there these last coule day its been sixty here I dont want it to leave.You guys need to come over and play more well we will talk to ya later
Post a Comment