Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Between Christmas eve with the Gleave family, Christmas morning at our house, and Christmas day with the Higgins family Shaylee got soooooooo many presents!! Santa brought her a rocking horse and barn. She got so many cute toys and clothes from both sets of grandparents. We had a great Christmas, we were able to be with chase until 1, then he headed back to Beaver to wait for the snow. He is out plowing right now, Beaver just got hit hard by the storm! I'm thankful that Fran & Russell fed him a nice Christmas dinner, because I was feeling a little guilty that he was all alone!





1 comment:

Stephanie King said...

It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! It looks like Shaylee got as spoiled as Kenadi! I feel bad we couldn't make it for new years, maybe next year.