Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PONYTAILS!!!!!!!!

I am excited today cuz I was able to get these cute ponys in Shaylee's hair. Her hair is straight as can be so the ponys just stood straight up, but they were sure cute. Her dad came home from work and asked her if she grew horns..... He told her she looked like a billy goat.





4 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

She looks sooo Cute!!! These men don't know what they are talking about, it's adorable!!!! Gracie's hair is prob long enough and I keep telling Zach we need to get some ponytails and try it out but he is anti!!!! One day I will do it when he is gone!

Stephanie King said...

I love it! Skyler said the same thing about Kenadi, so rude! I love putting pig-tails in her hair cause she leaves them alone... I cant keep a headband on her head to save my life! And Shaylee's hair will really start to grow now that you are playing with it. Kenadi's has grown a ton! Her pig-tails are long now! Hope you guys are doing good!

The Pearson's said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! So dang cute!!! HA!! I love it! She is a doll! I hope Chase didnt tell her that to her face! LOL! She has feelings and KnoWS! HA!

How are ya? I called your mom when you were on the phone with her! I did her nails today PINK! I thought they looked cute ;) but i definately have room for improvement! I hope she likes them. They were alot better then my first set! (YOU!!) HA!

The Mitchell Family said...

o thats super cute i cant believe she is getting so big.