Today we took Shaylee to the park to check it out. It was a nice new one up the street from my moms house. It had a cool water area that will be fun to play in this summer. I'm deffinatly ready for summer time. I hate the cold and snow!
I love that park!!!! Its right next to Sierra's too! I used to take the kids to play on the water pad....daily! LOL! We should play in it together this summer ;) Cute photos!
I know the girls are getting so big. It will be so fun to watch them grow up together. It does seem yesterday we were working and being sick and throwing up in the bathroom. I dont miss those days. I hope all is well, talk to you soon.
Hey, so you get to see our blogs so clear & perfect now. Lucky you. You just have to rub it in don't you. Glad you've got internet. Now you can stay all caught up on your blog from home. Yea !! Have fun! Love, MOM
I love that park i take my kids up there all the time. Its nice cause no one is ever there will have to take our kids there one of these days when your in town. shaylee is getting so big she so cute. i love all her little bows i totally cant wait to have a girl just to do her hair all cute and match her bows with her outfits.
We have been married for almost 6 years now. And We have a 3 year old girl named Shaylee, and a 2 month old baby boy named Rowdy. We bought our first home 5 years ago in Beaver. SORRY we don't bleed BLUE yet, like our friends think we need to. Chase is working for UDOT and breaks horses. And I am thankful to be stay at home mom!
4 comments:
I love that park!!!! Its right next to Sierra's too! I used to take the kids to play on the water pad....daily! LOL! We should play in it together this summer ;) Cute photos!
Miss ya!
I know the girls are getting so big. It will be so fun to watch them grow up together. It does seem yesterday we were working and being sick and throwing up in the bathroom. I dont miss those days. I hope all is well, talk to you soon.
Kensie
Hey, so you get to see our blogs so clear & perfect now. Lucky you. You just have to rub it in don't you. Glad you've got internet. Now you can stay all caught up on your blog from home. Yea !!
Have fun!
Love,
MOM
I love that park i take my kids up there all the time. Its nice cause no one is ever there will have to take our kids there one of these days when your in town. shaylee is getting so big she so cute. i love all her little bows i totally cant wait to have a girl just to do her hair all cute and match her bows with her outfits.
Post a Comment