

On Saturday for Valentine's Day we rode down to St.George. We ate out with our friends Mike and Jess at Ernesto's for dinner.. Then we went over to there house and played the Wii fit game. It was fun.Then Chase went home on Sunday. We stayed, and have been Shoppin away... I got a swim suite (yuck) I dont even want to get into one. And of course Shaylee got a lot of new clothes from her grandma!
And of course today we went to Sears and had Valentine pictures taken. They turned out really cute.
All this while my husband is stuck in Beaver plowing snow all by his lonesome. Love ya babe.
All this while my husband is stuck in Beaver plowing snow all by his lonesome. Love ya babe.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having fun! Lets plan something!
hahaha love it that he is up there in the frezzing and your down here shopping in the warm weather so something i would do we need to get together i have not seen you in a while. your little girl is getting so big!!
So I left you a comment the other day and it didnt post I guess.... I was at work I am wondering if I didnt finish it while I was at work... well its the thought that counts right? Or maybe Im just a super de dooper horrible friend....LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I honestly thought of you all day wishing you were having a great day... my apologies for not calling and wishin you the best day on the phone!! Chan came dowm and I was still in pain and blah blah blah... How was you day? It better have been great... you deserve nothing but the best!
Cute freaking pics! I cant believe how big your babe is!!!???? She is growing so fast... she is statring to have that lil girl face and losing that baby baby face! I know thats just what you want to hear huh? ;)
Thank you for who you are! miss ys! lov ya!
Post a Comment