Thursday, March 26, 2009

HaPpY bIrThDaY sHaYleE!











Its my baby Shaylee's 1st birthday today!! I can't believe how fast it flew by, it kind of makes me sad! We got her a little power wheels 4-wheeler , Now all she has to do is figure out how to press the button to make it go!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLEE! WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Melanee said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SHAY BUG!! You look so cute today on your new powered 4 wheeler. I love the last photo of her. She's posing like a model.
Enjoy your day..........(of snow too) See you all tomorrow.
Love,
Mom/Gramma Geish

Anonymous said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY sHaYlEe!!!
I cannot believe she is already one. It seems like yesterday we were just having the girls. I can't wait for Addy's birthday if you have any suggestions on gifts let me know because I am having a hard time trying to figure it out what to get her.

Katie Snedeger said...

Happy Birthday Shay!!!! I can't believe you are one already!!! Time goes by sooo Fast!

Jess Mangum said...

ohh.. i love it! haha shhes too cute

Stephanie King said...

Happy Birthday Shaylee! I hope she had a great day! Isn't it so crazy that our little girls are already one???! They are so much fun! I swear we just had them!