Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St.Pattys Day!!




Today we had Shaylee's friend come over for some play time I tried to take a few pictures of them on St. Patricks Day but I couldnt get her to hold still and She just wanted a taste of Jex's sippy cup (thats why she is crying cuz I took away HIS sippy). Other then that we had a great day today. We walked the bike path with Collette and Jex, the weather was great out, Which is always good!!
So happy St.Pattys Day to everyone, I hope you didn't get pinched. We had to pinch Jex for not wearing any GREEN!

2 comments:

Melanee said...

Oh, the pictures turned out so darn cute even if she is angry & teething..........
Love,
MOM

Katie Snedeger said...

What a mean mom to not put her child in Green!!! HA HA Just teasing! Shaylee looks so cute in her little outfit! I am so jealous I was not there to walk the bike path with you guys!!!!!