Monday, April 13, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper!
















Today I have been trying to Clean the house along with my little helper. Who sometimes I think makes it a little harder to clean but she is more fun to watch and play with then cleaning! I managed to get some cute pictures of her. I mean who ever looks this cute while cleaning!

3 comments:

Melanee said...

Oh they are such cute pictures of your little helper!! She's such a cutie!

Katie Snedeger said...

Gotta love those little Helpers!!! Looks like the Easter Bunny Brought Shaylee a very fun swimming pool!!! We will have to come up and swim with you since they are not allowed here!!!

The Mitchell Family said...

o so much fun i love it cause trey is old enough to really help me!! not alot but he will take his toys in the toy room and put his shoe away just little stuff but it helps. everytime i go throw beaver i think i should stop and say hi to darcee but then i remember that i dont know where you LIVE? ha ha