Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW











We sold our camp trailer the other day (The long ugly 1st picture) haha. I hated how long the trailer was..
Then yesterday we went on a little road trip to Payson to look at a trailer that was suppose to be "really nice". Well It wasn't. So luckily I had my laptop with me so I looked on KSL and found this one in Sandy we went and looked at it and LOVED it!! So we are pretty excited to have it. We are glad everything worked out. We left at 8AM and got home at 9PM. Shaylee did really good in the car and didn't ever really fuss. She was our little trooper thats for sure!
Now we are ready for summer to come!



4 comments:

Melanee said...

Awesome a new Camp Trailer. It looks really nice & clean. Much better than the old. Let's go camping!

Katie Snedeger said...

Yay! That looks really nice!!! I'm glad shaylee was so good, it's hard to be in a car seat all day, (by the way I like her BIG GIRL car seat!!!!!)

Jess Mangum said...

very awesome improvement!! makes caming so much better!

Tara Redd said...

That's so fun! We should all plan a little summer camp out that would be fun and relaxing!!!