Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Camping Trip











The past few Memorial Weekend's have been us camping and chasing bears with the Gale's.. We had a blast and as you can see the bear was tree'd and killed by the hunter!

1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

Hey girl! Thank you so much for the few comments you left me! Thank YOU too, for supporting me at our wedding! Thank you for the sweet lil post that you made on your blog too! Looks like you guys have been having fun lately! I want to go camping so bad! I think we are going to my cabin here the the next couple weeks up cedar mountain. You should come up here and play! ;) We could find and lan something fun to do! I hope everything else is well! We are finally settled here at the condo from the wedding and honeymoon and I am sicker than a dog but its so awesome to be home and married I love it!