Sunday, June 7, 2009

LaS vEgAs!











Shaylee and I went to Las Vegas with my parents on Saturday while Chase went to Monroe for Markell's baptism. We met up with my dad's side of the family who we rarely get to see. My cousins Krista, Farron, Jarrod, and Mary were all in town for a wedding it was great seeing them as well as uncle Bobby and aunt Julee.
We went and looked around at some fun stores and visited with everyone, then it was back to Mesquite for dinner, then home. It was a long but fun day... Shaylee cut a back molar, so she has been a little bit fussy.




3 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

Poor Shay bug!! Molars are the worst!!! I love that you cut her hair, I need to do Gracie's so bad!!!

The Pearson's said...

Cute pictures! How fun for you to get to go down to Vegas and see your family! Looks like you guys had fun hanging out down there! I still cant believe how fast she is growing up... now its TEETHFERS! Poor thing! YOu still gotta wait to have more kids so we at least have fun at the same time! HAHA 4 YEARS!

Melanee said...

I miss Shay bug! Bring her back down.