Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finger Painting





This morning we decided to finger paint. Shaylee had lots of fun and I think she figured out the difference between red, yellow and blue. And she could even say them all. She also liked eating the "paint". Which I knew would happen so it was just pudding with food coloring in it. Sorry the pictures aren't very good they were taken with my phone. But we had a fun time getting messy. Next time I will do it BEFORE her bath.

4 comments:

Melanee said...

Way to go Shaylee! You are SO smart learning your colors & finger painting (of course eating it too)

The Mitchell Family said...

looks like so much fun. i think im going to still your idea and do that with trey tomorrow.

Shondel said...

fun for kids AND mom... pff! haha its fun for the kids but i hate cleaning it up. :)

Katie Snedeger said...

Your such a cute mom!! I need to do that with gracie pudding is a very good idea!