Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rooster!



This picture was taken AFTER I got Shaylee settled down from being ATTACKED by that ROOSTER!!

We got down to the horse's tonight and the rooster was on our side of the fence. Well Shaylee thought it was pretty cool that it would "cockadiddledoo".. .. I was trying to keep her as far away from it as I could (she was like 6 feet away from it) and I turned by back to walk the hay to the horses. Next thing I know my mom is screaming and Shaylee is on the ground crying with the rooster pecking her back. My mom said as soon as I turned my back it ran as fast as it could to attack her. SAD. But she got over it fast and said bye and blew it a kiss when we left!

3 comments:

The Wheeler's said...

Poor Shaylee! That must have been scary for her. At least she is ok and is not afraid of them after that.

Katie Snedeger said...

Poor Shay!! Roosters are horrible things!!!! I'm glad it didn't traumatize her! And in the pic it doesn't look like she was upset at all! She bounces back so well!

Jess Mangum said...

sad.. but im laughing ha!! i love her little boots!!