Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tank



This is Shaylee's new puppy Tank.. She love's him! He's a little black and white chiuaha (SP?). I've been getting a little nervous that she might really hurt him since he is sooo tiny, but she seems to be doing well with him. She's starting to learn "soft" since we say it to her all the time now. Thanks Skyler and Steph for the cute puppy!

4 comments:

The Wheeler's said...

What a cute puppy!

Melanee said...

Can't wait to meet Tank..... see you soon.

The Meachams said...

Awww! So cute!! I've never seen a black and white one. You'll love your chihuahua (it took me forever to be able to spell it). We love ours :)

The Pearson's said...

Are you kidding me! You got your kid a dog already! Ah thats awesome! I have been begging chan for a puppy for the past 2 months! And you know me I dont like dogs at all...but the lil baby yorkies...I want one..

But your Chihuahua is so cute! How fun for Shaylee!