Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hogle Zoo























My husband found himself a "beater" hunting truck to buy, so of course it was up north in Orem.. So I said if we are going up that far to get a truck then you are taking me and Shaylee to the zoo. We had a great day at the Zoo. Shaylee loved to see all the animals. Especially the monkeys, and she loved riding the train. Of course before we leave we had to go into the over priced gift shop and pick up a souvenier, Luckily she picked a little book about baby animals that didn't set us to far back haha.




4 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

How fun!!! I want to go see all the baby animals!! I love your fall pics, I have been begging Zach to cooperate and go get some done but he is not cooperating!!

Melanee said...

I love your photo's of your fun trip to the Zoo. Looks like you all had fun. Sorry I missed seeing Shaylee's face as she looked at all of the animals. She loves animals.

Shondel said...

that tiger is HUGE right? mitch and i were shocked. i totally know what you mean about the gift shop. we left with a $6 rubber snake! looks like fun!

The Mitchell Family said...

super fun i love hoge zoo we took are boys there this summer such a fun trip!!! you got way good pitcure of the animals.