Today we went up the canyon to attempt to get some fall pictures..I just had my camera and a tri-pod. So it was a little difficult to get a toddler to look at the camera, but we ended up with a few good ones.
So Beautiful! I love the colors in these pictures! The trees are awesome! I miss Fall now ;( Since Hawaii is always the same temp..there is no change in the leaf's EVER! So they have no need to FALL either...
We have been married for almost 6 years now. And We have a 3 year old girl named Shaylee, and a 2 month old baby boy named Rowdy. We bought our first home 5 years ago in Beaver. SORRY we don't bleed BLUE yet, like our friends think we need to. Chase is working for UDOT and breaks horses. And I am thankful to be stay at home mom!
5 comments:
I love them all!!! So cute & I love FALL !!
I think they turned out cute!
they turned out great!
So Beautiful! I love the colors in these pictures! The trees are awesome! I miss Fall now ;( Since Hawaii is always the same temp..there is no change in the leaf's EVER! So they have no need to FALL either...
Shaylee is so adorable!
The pictures turned out really cute and I think you did pretty good for not having any help.
Post a Comment