Monday, December 28, 2009

Bye Crib, Hello Big Girl Bed





It's official Shaylee is out of her crib and into a BIG GIRL bed! SAD! She is doing sooo good! She goes to bed around 9 (then she usually come out one time, so we put her straight back to bed) then she sleeps the entire night until about 7:30. She also takes about a 2 hour nap during the day around noon. I was sad to take her crib down, but I love this new bedding that she got for Christmas!
Shaylee is officially 21 months old! Somethings to remember about her:
*She is talking really well.
*She is starting to learn her colors and remember which is which.
*She says names and remembers who is who.
*She is a horrible eater, this girl survives on Milk!
*She has had 2 sets of tubes in her ears.
*She is a daddy's girl, as soon as dad is home from work she is with him the rest of the evening, no matter where he goes!
*She love's her "Mean Grandma"(sometimes better then Mom)
* She love's all animals. Horses, cats, dogs, goats, the lion on the wall and every other animal!

6 comments:

Kiesha said...

I'm glad to know my child isn't the only one living on milk! It's sad they grow up so fast:( The bedroom is super cute~

Melanee said...

Exciting Shaylee is learning to be in her "Big Girl Bed". Can't believe she's grown up so fast.
Her "mean Grandma" loves her!

Katie Snedeger said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas!! I love the new bed set too cute!

Shondel said...

thats so great that she transitioned so well! cute bedspread, i love that.

Melanee said...

I miss Shaylee.........bring her back for me to babysit.

The Mitchell Family said...

O HER ROOM IS SO CUTE!!! totally all girly i love those little bed there perfect for them to get in and out of.