


Shaylee's daddy decided to build her a snowman or should I say snow woman. We watched from the front window all nice and warm while he was out there bulding it in the freezing cold. Then we bundled up to go out and help him with the finishing touches like the cowgirl hat, necklace and nose. Shaylee thought it was the greatest thing. She has a couple snowman books that she loves to read. It has been snowing all day here in Beaver. I think we are ready for some sunshine!
4 comments:
I missed all the fun by a day! I love Shaylee's cowgirl snowman. She looks like she loves it too!
It has snowed all day on are end too! Gracie and I braved the weather and made a couple snowmen ourselves. I love your Cowgirl SnowGirl!
It looks like Shaylee loves the snow as much as Kenadi! I am ready for warmer weather too!
That is the cutest cowgirl snowman I have ever seen! Shaylee is getting so big! I guess we will be seeing you real soon at grandpas wedding! weird??? Tara:)
Post a Comment