Monday, July 19, 2010
Well we finished packing up our house lastnight, everything we own is in a storage unit. We are officially HOMELESS. Chase was sent to St.George for the summer to train to test asphalt. So we decided it was maybe our chance to save a little money. We have never not paid rent or a morgage since we've been married so it's a little wierd 5 years later to move back in with family.. But luckily it's just for the summer! I think I can survive. Of course living in a small town, the rumors fly that we are down here permently which is absolutely false. If he just had the power to pick anywhere in the State of Utah and automatically have a job there, he would be in heaven (NOT that he would choose ST.GEORGE) I think we all know where he would choose ;) ANYWAY I hope that clears up somethings, we will for sure be back to Beaver by fall maybe a little earlier. Anyway Shaylee has been loving it down here we've been playing at the splash pad, pool, and anything that will keep us cool down here in this heat! After these past few months of selling our house and moving so much, I'm deffinitly ready to settle down and NOT move for a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear you on living with family. It is nice to be able to spend time with them and save money!
welcome back to st. george.. for now.. just in time for the heat of the summer!
Post a Comment