NOW WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS A BOY ALL ALONG???? Yes, your mamma! :) Yeah one of each. Here we go shoppin for me......... my favorite thing besides my grandbabies:)
We have been married for almost 6 years now. And We have a 3 year old girl named Shaylee, and a 2 month old baby boy named Rowdy. We bought our first home 5 years ago in Beaver. SORRY we don't bleed BLUE yet, like our friends think we need to. Chase is working for UDOT and breaks horses. And I am thankful to be stay at home mom!
6 comments:
exciting!! :] I am jealous.. we still have 3 weeks before we find out!
Congrats!!! It will be so much fun. I bet Chase is so excited for a little cowboy!!!
WOOHOO!!
YAY!!!!!!
good for you guys. thats so exciting
NOW WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS A BOY ALL ALONG???? Yes, your mamma! :) Yeah one of each. Here we go shoppin for me......... my favorite thing besides my grandbabies:)
Post a Comment