Thursday, August 26, 2010
SO MAD!!
So we got everything ready to break ground on our house for monday.... Went to close on the lot today and what do you know the guy has 7 liens against the property! HELLO shouldn't you take care of that before you put your lot up for sale! I am just a little pissed. Who knows how long that just set us back. Anyway so there is my vent for the day haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh NOOO! That is awful. I am so sorry. That is so frustrating! Well, maybe this will be your major set back and after you get through this it will be glitch free.
I would be mad too! I personally thing building a house is stressful but its so worth it when its finished.
buy the house across the street from your lot! ha good luck with everything!
Good LucK! We have been trying to close on our loan for like a month and a half now. We have the property, the down payment and all the paper work in.....just waiting! It's such a pain! Where are you building?
I'm so sorry!! That is so frustrating! :(
Post a Comment