We spent about 4 weeks in St.George for the summer, Chase was working on a project down there. I've pretty much had a crappy summer due to the nausea and throwing up.. So it was nice to have a little help with Shaylee for the bad months.
One of Shaylee's favorite things to do every evening was to go outside and swim with Pepper! Since its so HOT down there the dogs need a pool too. Pepper loved having Shaylee swim with her, everytime she got out of the pool the dog would get out and wait for her to come back in!
My mom also thought it would be good to break out all my old Barbies! And Shaylee loved them. They made a huge mess though as you can see, so we will just leave that toy at Grandma's house :)
So yeah, as I said it was 4 weeks in St.George, and then Chase was sent to Cedar to work and they told him he could commute with a State truck either from St.George to Cedar or from Beaver to Cedar! SO of course we decided to go HOME! We are now renting a little duplex in town right by our old house.. We have been getting stuff ready to build a home! We are hopefully only a week or 2 away from breaking ground! It is quite the process, getting everything together.. I litterally picked all my stucco, rock, cabinets, paint, carpet, tile and everything else that goes into a house in a matter of 2 hours!! And trust me I have lost sleep over this, second guessing all my color choices and what not. But it's all been wrote down into a contract and it's comforting knowing that what I pick is what I get! So hopefully soon I will be able to post pictures of the house (if all goes well.) Keep your fingers crossed for us.
2 comments:
Congrats on building a house! That is so exciting. When we picked out everything for our house I kept second guessing myself too.
darcee that is awesome you guys are going to build your little girl is so cute, sorry u have been so sick with baby number two but that is so much fun that your having a boy!!!
Post a Comment