I've been slacking on blogging, so I better get caught up since I printed my blog into a book last year and LOVED it I need to try and keep up a little better. ANYWAY every night we usually jump in the truck and go for a little family ride, sometimes we get treats. On this night we went and got frosty's. Well Shaylee wanted her "own frosty" So I thought how big of a mess could she really get into? Haha Obviously a big mess! But she sure did enjoy her treat that night :)
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she did pretty good!
i love that there are no spots where her seat belt covered. haha
Thtas really kinda funny! Hopes it comes out of her white shirt! I have been waiting for you to update your blog!!! Finally!
Post a Comment