Well I told Chase, "No Bambi!" Haha BUT I think that's what he brought home, it's been 5 years since he got a buck so I knew he had the itch. And of course Shaylee thought it was pretty cool that her daddy got a deer. So I guess we will fill our freezer up with some deer meat that Chase can cook when I'm out of town :)
Thursday, October 28, 2010
3x3 28 inches
Well I told Chase, "No Bambi!" Haha BUT I think that's what he brought home, it's been 5 years since he got a buck so I knew he had the itch. And of course Shaylee thought it was pretty cool that her daddy got a deer. So I guess we will fill our freezer up with some deer meat that Chase can cook when I'm out of town :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thats not a bambi!
i think its pretty decent. :)
get some steak seasoning and grill it. tasty!
Post a Comment