Being 8 months pregnant and possibly moving in just a couple weeks. I was set on NO Christmas decorations until we move. BUT I began to feel a little like a GRINCH, so I broke down and decorated LOL. Anyway on Saturday Shaylee went with Chase's family and cut us down a tree. Later that night she decorated a gingerbread house that her Grandma Karen gave her. She LOVED doing that and it kept her busy for some time. Then we got out the pink tree to decorate for her room. So now we are all in the Christmas cheer. She is soooo excited for Santa this year, She has seen him twice now. She loves "Reindeer red nose" as she calls him, and going to look for "pretties" at night :)
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Christmas Tree's
Being 8 months pregnant and possibly moving in just a couple weeks. I was set on NO Christmas decorations until we move. BUT I began to feel a little like a GRINCH, so I broke down and decorated LOL. Anyway on Saturday Shaylee went with Chase's family and cut us down a tree. Later that night she decorated a gingerbread house that her Grandma Karen gave her. She LOVED doing that and it kept her busy for some time. Then we got out the pink tree to decorate for her room. So now we are all in the Christmas cheer. She is soooo excited for Santa this year, She has seen him twice now. She loves "Reindeer red nose" as she calls him, and going to look for "pretties" at night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a WAY cute pink tree! Ive never seen such! Im glad you broke down and decorated for Christmas no excuse is a good enuff excuse to not get out the things that make Christmas feel like Christmas ;) PS Chan and I are coming home now for Christmas... so last min. We should get together or stop bye in Beaver to see you at least! :)
she is getting so big crazy look like she had a fun time good job mommy for not being a Grinch!!:).
Post a Comment