I can't believe Shaylee is already 3! Time flys by once you have kids. She started off her morning with a BIG candy dougnut, then off to watch Markell dance with her daddy. While I stayed behind and decorated, it was a 'Tangled' Theme.
She had lots of presents and lots of people who came! She is spoiled rotten.
Cake!!
And of course Pin the tail on the donkey and pin the nose on the clown... She loved it!!
love all her facials, shes a hoot!! I was just going through my mail today and came across her invitation, obviously i missed the party.. my mom checks the mail, puts it in a stack then misplaces the stack so i dont know where my mail is.. anyway. happy birthday Shay Shay!!
(ps. I was in wyoming, so i wouldnt have been able to make it anyway)
It was a super fun 3rd birthday party for Shaylee that's for sure. Gotta love watching her have so much fun! Especially pin the nose on the clown & pin the tail on the donkey! Love that little girl :) & my Rowdy dude too !!
We have been married for almost 6 years now. And We have a 3 year old girl named Shaylee, and a 2 month old baby boy named Rowdy. We bought our first home 5 years ago in Beaver. SORRY we don't bleed BLUE yet, like our friends think we need to. Chase is working for UDOT and breaks horses. And I am thankful to be stay at home mom!
3 comments:
How Fun!! She is so cute!!! Happy Birthday Shay Bug!!
love all her facials, shes a hoot!!
I was just going through my mail today and came across her invitation, obviously i missed the party.. my mom checks the mail, puts it in a stack then misplaces the stack so i dont know where my mail is.. anyway. happy birthday Shay Shay!!
(ps. I was in wyoming, so i wouldnt have been able to make it anyway)
It was a super fun 3rd birthday party for Shaylee that's for sure. Gotta love watching her have so much fun! Especially pin the nose on the clown & pin the tail on the donkey! Love that little girl :) & my Rowdy dude too !!
Post a Comment