Kids! I love are lazy days together, when we don't have anything going on and we just play and play.. Shaylee goes a little stir crazy on the cold rainy days, So on just about every warm day I take her to the park or let her play her heart out in the backyard. Lately she's really into sidewalk chalk, playing catch, and picking up rocks, stacking them all over my back deck (sounds a little boring but it can keep her entertained for hours haha.) Rowdy is still working hard on trying to roll over, he does it once in a while, but has a hard time getting over his shoulder. But if he's on the floor he's trying. He lays on the floor and watches me like hawk, everywhere I walk he's watching me. And any time I even walk some what close to him he gives me the biggest grin :) I love how happy and good he is.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute kids darcee. I can't believe we still haven't seen rowdy, we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment