Chase has been working a wierd schedule lately, 6 on and 7 off. So on his off days we have been working on the yard and other house projects. On his last day off, we decided to take it easy and go up the mountain and cook dutch oven and let Shaylee play. She of course loved it, when we were getting ready to leave she didn't want to, and said she wanted to camp forever. LOL I love that she loves to play out in the hills and isn't too girly, she loves to get dirty and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Mountains
Chase has been working a wierd schedule lately, 6 on and 7 off. So on his off days we have been working on the yard and other house projects. On his last day off, we decided to take it easy and go up the mountain and cook dutch oven and let Shaylee play. She of course loved it, when we were getting ready to leave she didn't want to, and said she wanted to camp forever. LOL I love that she loves to play out in the hills and isn't too girly, she loves to get dirty and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww............I love all of your updates and especially these pictures of your cute family in the mountains. I am happy to see you enjoying those beautiful kids!
Post a Comment