Anyone who has built a house knows what a headache putting in a yard is.. Our goal was to have our front and side yard done by the 24th of July. Well we got the front DONE! Whoo hoo.. I have to say it's a better feeling then the day you get to move into your new house LOL. Our side yard didn't get done, and might not for a while, but luckily it's hiding behind the fence :) I love the way it turned out and I'm thankful my hunny works sooo hard :)
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks awesome! I'm glad I found your blog. I love seeing what you are all up to. I miss ya! Doing a yard yourself is hard and so much work. Our front yard is really similar in the layout to yours. Nice taste. haha Tell Chase good job!
Post a Comment