Friday, July 8, 2011

Ouch!




So today Shaylee and Chase were outside workin on the yard, Rowdy was sound asleep, so I took the time, hurried and mopped the tile that goes down the hall, and into the bathroom. Well while it was drying I went outside and Chase needed help hanging a gate on our fence. So I helped him and told Shaylee not to go in the house. Of course she didn't listen to me and went running in the house and down the hall. She ate it! Face right on the tile. Poor thing. I was ready to take her to the E.R.. But of course I was being a bit dramatic.

After the fall, she of course got spoiled to make her feel better. Blanket, pillow, and 'Tangled'. And of course lots of popsicles. We felt horrible!


3 comments:

Janet said...

Awwwwwww...that looks like it hurt. I'm happy to hear she got spoiled...that's what we do best!
I love your blog and that you have it printed into a journal. I am actually looking into doing that.
You are such a good mom and wife!

Shondel said...

holy cow that is a FAT lip!
painful

Jess Mangum said...

oh.my.gosh! that is horribe!!