Shaylee has been so excited to go to school. She woke up at 6 this morning and came in my room and said "can I go to school now?" LOL Then all morning she kept singing "Im going to school today! Im going to school tooooodaaaaayyy!"
Being that she has never been dropped off to daycare or a babysitter.. I was totally expecting a girl who was going to cling to her mom and cry.. But no way! She walked in the doors and didn't even look back! She of course loved every minute of it!
I was a little sad I must say.. But in the 2 hours she was gone, I got done what would normally take me a whole day to do. Mopped, blinds, vaccum, ect.. (kind of a nice)
2 comments:
She looks so darling in that outfit with her little backpack. Great memories!
She's all grown up! Totally cute outfit & it matches the shoes I got her. I like how Rowdy is on the tile by her getting her backpack.
Post a Comment