Turn your back for 2 seconds and this is what happens..... Luckily the mess is in grandma's bathroom :) I've learned to shut all doors, I'm in trouble with this little guy!
Welcome to the life of boys:) They are always in to something! I remember when Dav was just over a year I thought, Ohhh boy I'm going to have my hands full!
We have been married for almost 6 years now. And We have a 3 year old girl named Shaylee, and a 2 month old baby boy named Rowdy. We bought our first home 5 years ago in Beaver. SORRY we don't bleed BLUE yet, like our friends think we need to. Chase is working for UDOT and breaks horses. And I am thankful to be stay at home mom!
3 comments:
Welcome to the life of boys:) They are always in to something! I remember when Dav was just over a year I thought, Ohhh boy I'm going to have my hands full!
Oh how cute...when you are a grandma you love these fun times!
So cute! I cant believe how big he is getting!
Post a Comment