Thursday, January 5, 2012

First Steps


















For the longest time Rowdy has been standing, but refusing to even take a step on his own.
FINALLY for the past week Rowdy has been walking! He is still just walking from mom to dad. Or dad to the couch, but he has gotten sooo much better during this week. He's 1week away from his 1st birthday and I'm thinking he will be a pro by then! We will see. I love to see him walk, he gets sooo proud when he makes it where he's going!

Shaylee walked at 10 months old, so I've been saying all along "Don't push him into walking" I didn't want my baby growing up any faster then he should :( But I'm glad he's getting the hang of it, Cuz he's too dang cute when he does it!

3 comments:

Kiesha said...

He's so cute! It seems like yesterday I was talking to you out to DQ and you were trying to get the house finished to get in before he arrived! Crazy. I kind of don't want Dawson to walk. He's already a handful on all fours!

Janet said...

That last picture....with the huge smile, just melted my heart!

The Pearson's said...

I LOVE that last picture of him he looks so cute and HAPPY!