Saturday, February 25, 2012

25























I'm beginning to feel old... 25 ahh!! My birthday was on 2-22. My husband worked alot that day. All day, then there was a little stand off on the freeway so he had to help shut down the road for about 3 hours that night.. So we spent about a hour together on that day. He felt pretty bad but I told him, It's just another day when your this age. No big deal. But he still spoiled me and gave me a card with some spending money :) and a couple carmel apples, and a cute cake.

Then on thursday we headed for St.George. My parents had lots of presents for me with clothes and fun stuff.. Thanks!!

Then on friday Chase took me out to my birthday dinner. We decided to go to Mesquite for crablegs, and prime rib.. YUM! I put a dollar in the slot machine and won ten dollars, I was so proud of myself that I cashed out and we left LOL.. Big spender let me tell you.

And on Saturday I went and spent my money :) I got a couple ceiling fans (haha, I know), some clothes, sunglasses, lotion from bath and body. My kind of spending spree.. Thanks to my husband. He's the best.





3 comments:

Janet said...

That wreck did keep everyone out on your birthday, but I'm so happy you ended up having such a fun weekend!

Janet said...

That wreck did keep everyone out on your birthday, but I'm so happy you ended up having such a fun weekend!

The Pearson's said...

HAHAHAHA I just laughed out freaking loud....when I read you won ten dollars! Thats so HugE! Ya you are a big spender let ME tell YOU! HA! Love it girl!

Glad you gotta play tho! It was fun chatting with you!