Today was Shaylee's turn to take a pet to school. She has been talking about it for a while now, what pet will she take? Ginger the high strung dog, Belle the old hound, cookie the cat that bites, slingshot the pony, or bootsie the goat??? The choice was soooo hard to decide.. But in the end I just took GINGER.. Don't know if it was the best choice because as you can see by the pictures, she is so high strung, she didn't know what to think of all the kids. She was as excited as Shaylee was to have a her there.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha I think I just laughed out loud Two times now! Ginger looks like she's decapitating herself with the leash! HA! Sad, but sorry hilarious looking in the photo!
Shaylee looks way cute! ;)
Post a Comment