Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sick

I feel like we have been sick for weeks, it started with Shaylee getting a cold which went through the entire family. And her and Rowdy both got bad ear infections. NOT fun.

And just when I thought it was all over with. Shaylee woke up puking.. She had a bad flu, but luckily it was only a 24 hour one. Then a few days later Chase woke up with it, then the next day I did..Luckily Rowdy dodged that one!


I had to take a picture of this. While Shaylee was laying on the living room floor, I blocked Rowdy in the kitchen. He was soooo mad that he couldn't see his sister and kept trying sooo hard to get to her.

The cutest thing happened the next morning when they saw eachother. He had the biggest smile ever and totally tackled her to the floor giving her lot's of smiles and hugs! He sure does love her.




1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

How stinking cute is that! Love the photo! And that super sweet that he just wanted to be with her! Cute!