I can't believe this little girl will be 4 tomorrow! I'm a little bit sad about it. She is growing up way to fast!
Anyway, this was her first party (I'm sure she will have a few). Chase's family was nice enough to come over for dinner and cupcakes! This little girl loves to party so she was so excited to have them come. We had a yummy dinner of Ribs, bake potatoes, salad, and rolls :) And of course the Gleave family spoiled her rotten! She got lots of cute new clothes, sandals, a darling braclet, and some learning DVD's and work books.
Tomorrow we will be taking her to St.George to go spend the day doing lots of fun stuff. Then another party that night! Hope she has a great day!
Tomorrow we will be taking her to St.George to go spend the day doing lots of fun stuff. Then another party that night! Hope she has a great day!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Shaylee! I cant believe our girls are 4 this year! It seems like just yesterday we were working at DFA! Hope she has a fun day today!
Shaylee was so lucky to have SO many fun birthday parties this year! She LOVES to go to parties!
Post a Comment