Friday, January 30, 2009

One Wierd Mama!




Yeah thats right I'm in her crib with her. We were a little board last night so i climbed in the crib while Chase was playing with her. She looked up and seen me in there and got MAD. So he put her in with me and we played for a minute. I know I do some wierd things!


6 comments:

Melanee said...

OK, now I've seen everything....you are one crazy, but cute MOM to my Shay bug!
That's just TOO cute!
See you soon!
LOVE, MOM

The Pearson's said...

Wow woman!!!!!!!! But I must admit I cant wait to have a baby to get in her crib with! LOL! Come down and get your nails done!

Miss ya!

The Mitchell Family said...

ha ha that AWESOME Darcee i don't think i would even try to get in Talan crib i would be to afraid it would brake ha ha that's super fun what a lucky little girl to have such a good CRAZY mommy.

lesharee said...

I Love it, That's the fun of being a mom, you can do crazy stuff and its great!

Jess Mangum said...

ha! love it! my mom used to sleep in our cribs with us so we didn't get in her bed! ha FUN!

Stephanie King said...

Looks like you and Shaylee have been having fun!! YOu guys need to come over so the girls can play, or we need to come there!!