
Today My dad, Chase and Mike went on a horse ride. After they were done they called my mom and she took Shaylee over, Chase gave her a ride on the horse. She wasn't to sure what to think of it. I missed out today, I was with my brother lookin for trucks at dealerships.
3 comments:
HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO MY DARC!
I had so much fun having you & Shaylee stay for the week.
Hope you had a great day today.
Love you,
MOM
Hey Darc, I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday!!! I don't have your cell number what is up with that??? LOL!! Anyways hope you have a good day!! Shaylee is getting so big I can't believe how fast they grow up!!!
Hey, Darcee. I love looking at your blog. I tried to call your cell phone and couldn't get ya. I am having club on TUESDAY AT 6:30. I'd love you to be able to come, someone said you might be quitting. I hope not..just let me know. Natalie Dalton
Post a Comment