Thursday, May 7, 2009

Swimming












Today, Chase set up Shaylee's pool! Then I filled it with water while she had a nap... It was fairly warm by the time she woke up and was ready to play in it... She really liked the little slide, but it was kind of windy so that ruined our fun. Hopefully there will be some more good days ahead so we can play in our pool!!
We will be heading to St.George this weekend and its suppose to be HOT! We will have to ride up the street to the little water park by my parents house and let her play in it... (by the way Jess this is the little swimming suit you gave her and it is soooo dang cute on her!)



6 comments:

Melanee said...

Shaylee looks so dang cute in her b-day gift from Jess! Go Shaylee Go!

The Wheeler's said...

She looks so cute in her swimming suit. I think we all agree that it needs to get warm and stay warm!

gleave said...

That swimming suit is so CUTE!!!

The Mitchell Family said...

o she looks so cute i love the warm weather its great. to bad it was windy it looks like she had a good time though

Katie Snedeger said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Kiesha said...

Hey Darc, I love your blog it's soo cute!! Ummm...I loVE thIs pooL and I WanT it!! - For Dav of course! So I was wondering where you got it...His first birthday is coming up and I would like to get something like that for him..let me know..Thanks.