Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snow!











Chase took Shaylee outside to play in the snow! She had a blast. I went outside for about 2 seconds to get pictures, I seriously hate being cold and I hate the snow! I guess it was because I was raised in warm, sunny St.George (haha). Anyway, I could tell Shaylee was having a blast because I watched her from my bedroom window and I could just hear her giggling and saying "Fun! Fun!" Shaylee loves her daddy sooo much, as soon as he is off work everyday she is glued to his hip.. He even has to take her to feed the horses everyday because she won't let him leave the house without her.

5 comments:

Melanee said...

I wished I could see Shaylee playing in the snow with her Daddy. I can just hear her now "Fun Fun". She's so cute.

Jess Mangum said...

haha.. shes so funny, still so weird that she even talks all the sudden.. snow looks like fun, maybe mommy should go pull her around HA!

Shondel said...

that is so fun. she is such a cutie! she DOES love him, you can actually SEE it on her face when she plays with him. its so cute.

The Pearson's said...

Ive decided that you need to buy Chase a nice Winter Jacket! HA! JK! His work one with have to do! At least you'll never lose him! ;) Shaylee is so sweet..she's building that bond with him already!

The Mitchell Family said...

haha she is so cute these pics are great there gonna be so fun to look back on. what a fun daddy daughter thing to do.