Saturday, March 6, 2010

Trip to Cedar








Today we met my parents in Cedar for lunch. We had to head down for grocery shopping. Of course whats a trip to Cedar with out visiting Cal Ranch?
I guess it's that time of year again for baby chicks.. Last year we had 2 baby chicks. Raised them up and put them outside. One of the chickens was killed by the neighbors dog. And the other chicken has been laying a egg a day until just last week, I haven't seen her since :( So I agreed to getting more chickens. They are nice to have around in the summer they keep the bugs under control and then also the one egg a day was plenty enough for our little family. So hopefully they will grow up and get to that point again.
Shaylee is obsessed with them.. She sings "twinkle little star" to them all the time and she always wants to "hold it."
Anyway after a yummy dinner at sizzler, 160$ on groceries, and 3 baby chicks we are home from our little trip to Cedar! If only Beaver had a wal-mart. I would never leave this town! Haha

2 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

How fun!!! Those baby chicks are so cute!! I will have to take grace in and see them!

The Mitchell Family said...

hahah i love that she sing to them thats great,