
Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE cold and snow. Well Me and Shay have been in St.George for almost a week now and I'm loving the t-shirt weather. And Shaylee is having a great time running around outside.. I feel bad for her in the winter time cuz I hate going out in the bad weather. Anyway we are getting really excited for SUMMER! Camping, bbq's, and swimming.. Oh can't you just wait?
4 comments:
oh i hear ya. summers what.... 2 months out of the year here in beaver?? bah.
s so tall in this photo! She prob IS getting much taller than last time I saw her! I love her hair too! So dang cute!
I HATE the cold weather too!! How do you get Shaylee to sit still when you cut her hair. We tried to cut Kenzie's hair for the first time last weekend and it was NOT a fun experience.
I'm glad you were able to soak up some sun in lovely St. George. Zach calls me and tells me how nice it is there all the time and here I sit in the Snow:( One day HOPEFULLY SOON it will stop snowing!
Post a Comment