Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cruise!




Catalina Island

















Jeep tour in Ensenada Mexico

































Sea world
Our 5 year anniversary is coming up in June, so we decided to celebrate by going on a cruise! It was alot of fun, we have never been.. We both got a little sea sick. Me the first night and Chase the last night. Anyway we went to Catalina Island, where we did a bus and submarine tour. They were both really fun. Then in Ensenada we did a jeep tour, which was really pretty cool. I was a little nervous in Mexico since all the drug wars and what not, but we survived haha ;) After the cruise we went to Sea World. Neither of us have ever been. I was really impressed with the whales and sea lions. I can't believe they can train them to do some of the things they do. Anyway it was a great trip, we are glad to be home to Shaybug we both missed her a ton. We went with our friends the Kinross's and I'm sure they were sick of hearing us say how much we missed Shaylee.

5 comments:

Shondel said...

SO FUN. i need a vacation like that.

The Pearson's said...

So is a cruise everything you thought it would be? I just love love them. The huge ship is just so amazing to me every time without fail! It fascinates me that it can float and manuever like it does! Ya the sea sick part is weird too- you went for the perfect amount of time! Your pics look so fun! Glad you had a blast and now home with Shaylee!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

oh i so want a vacation!!! looks like fun! ya look way cute

The Wheeler's said...

Lucky you! I have always wanted to go on a cruise. Looks like you had lots of fun.

The Mitchell Family said...

that looks like a great vacation its always so hard to leave. but so nice to be able to have some alone time.