Monday, May 24, 2010

May!





*I have been slacking on the blog lately... So I decided to do a little update. The month of May has flown by! These pictures were on Mother's Day, that weekend my cousin got married up north so we got home late saturday night.. So I told Chase for Mother's Day I just want a relaxing day, and that's what I got. He cooked us a big meal, and cleaned the house.. It was a great day!
* Happy Birthday to my Mom her b-day was on May 16th.
*We've been loving the warm days (we need more tho) Me and Shay sit outside all afternoon and play.. It's sooooo nice!
*And last but not least we are signing the papers today, our house is officially SOLD (I hope this doesn't jinx us haha)We are happy and sad! It's been a great house and we've done alot of work to it, and bringing baby Shaylee home to it.. I guess I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad to sell it. People keep asking us where we are going? and what we are doing? and right now we have no idea... so for now we are just renting a house in Beaver until we really decide what we're going to do. We have 10 days from today to get out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I didnt know you sold your house? So are you guys staying in Beaver? If so there are some really nice houses up by us for sale. I hope you guys do stay here. Who bought your house? Keep us in touch!

Shondel said...

lol! love those crazy sunglasses